How can CRA Financial Services / AMP SMSF Solutions help you?
- Take Control of your Super.We can help you set up your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF). Having a SMSF can give you greater control over your financial future. But there is also the challenge of managing the administration and compliance of an SMSF.
- Help with Administration and Compliance.We make it easy for you to run your own SMSF, with help where you need it. We keep the day-to-day paperwork in check, arrange your annual audit and tax returns, and help with compliance.
SMSF – Administration Items 1 Daily Administration 2 On Line Access 3 Daily Bank Reconciliation 4 Investments Purchases / Sales 5 Financial Statements 6 Preparation and Lodgement of Income Tax Return 5 Annual Auditing 6 Actual Certificates 7 Calculating and Reporting Benefits 8 Investments re-evaluations daily 9 Dividends, Managed Funds Distribution and Corporate Action Processing 10 Cash Flow Reporting 11 Others ( See Product Flyer/s)
- Choose your own investments.Enjoy freedom to focus on what’s really important to you and create the investment strategy you want. Manage your super through our online platforms – invest, transact and check how your investments are performing
- Gearing Package (borrowing to invest through a SMSF)You can now easily access a complete gearing solution for the purchase of either residential or commercial properties through your Self Managed Superannuation Fund. We can also arrange your SMSF Loan as we hold an Accredited Mortagge Consultants (AMC) status as well.
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Structure
- Advice and information when you need it. Whether you want to quickly check something, or prefer specific or comprehensive financial advice, NB Financial / AMP is here to help you.
Is a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) the right vehicle for your retirement planning?
For more information about SMSF, please visit the AMP SMSF Home Page
Contact us on email@example.com for an initial consultation at a place and time convenient for you to discuss your SMSF needs.